Mobile live-streaming is becoming an integral part of the social media landscape. Every business–from the smallest to the largest–can use this type of platform to connect to customers, increasing loyalty and sales.
Whether you are just beginning to live stream, or you have become a pro, the following ten broadcasts are sure to raise interest in what you have to say and build customer loyalty.
1. Showcase Your Offerings: Businesses have the opportunity to educate audiences about one particular product or service you offer. By using live broadcasts to talk about each of your services, you have the chance to interest viewers with goods and services they may not have known you provide.
2. Product Demos: Your brand can point out the features and benefits of its goods and services to your followers. A walk-through of a product gives your audience a better understanding of its benefits to them.
3. Tutorials: Offer in-depth information about how to use your products or services. Tutorials are particularly engaging when you have a program that is more complicated, such as a tech service.
4. Live Stream Announcements: By hyping an announcement across all your social media channels, and bringing your audience to your broadcast at a particular time, you give followers a “first look” that they can’t get anywhere else, and you build excitement around your brand.
5. Promotions: Live broadcasts are the perfect place to run all types of promotions. You can do something as simple as announcing a coupon code that your customers can use during check-out or an ongoing contest that requires users to use your hashtag. Your imagination is the only thing holding you back when it comes to promotions in your live streams.
6. Exclusive Offers: Like promotions, exclusive offers can be as extravagant or as simple as you’d like. Perhaps you own a vehicle dealership that wants to gain more test drives; broadcasting from your lot with an offer to anyone who comes in for a test drive will get more people in your door!
7. Behind-The-Scenes: A surefire way to get people interested in what you have to offer is a behind-the-scenes broadcast. Providing your audience a backstage view of an event you’re hosting or attending will increase your following.
8. Live Q&A: These broadcasts are an easy, convenient way to interact with customers. They are informative for followers who want to know more about your product or service and are a tremendous way to provide customer service. Answering questions on a one-on-one basis, interacting with your audience in ways that other social media doesn’t allow, is not only more personal, but your viewer can look you in the eye.
9. Crowdsourcing: A fantastic way to let your customers tell their stories and get their feedback is crowdsourcing. These broadcasts are all about your audience and lets their experiences be the real star of the show. Think of crowdsourcing as a valuable learning opportunity for brands to gain customer insight–provide questions and highlight previously unknown problems.
10. Private Broadcasts: Several live streaming sites allow you to run special broadcasts in which you can choose who will be authorized to view and participate. These types of streams are particularly useful for private meetings in which all parties involved can’t meet in the same place. The broadcasts are also available for participants to view again at a later time, in case they can’t be live in the meeting.